Sunday, December 21, 2008

Family Time

Today has been a GREAT day. When I woke up . . . I went to my Granny's house and helped her get the house ready for our big feast we were having. Some of my family came in from Georgia and we got to have our Christmas with them. They were not the only ones that came in town. All of our family was there. All my aunts, uncles, cousins, and nephews. We always have such a good time when we get together. That is the main reason I love the holidays. Now (at 10:00pm) my brother-in-law and his son are here playing games with my husband and cousin Matt. This will go on for a long time I am sure. They are so into playing all sorts of games. It really is a site to see!! They crack me up. I am so thankful for a close family!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Shining Star!

Shining Star!
Drew Boo!

I love this man!!!

I love this man!!!

Brackin

Brackin
Sweet boy!

Don't ever grow up.....

Don't ever grow up.....
The boys tree swing!