Friday, September 18, 2009

Well the day has finally arrived. We are leaving for Destin, Florida tomorrow morning and I can't wait. I am so excited for a vacation, and as always the Lord has blessed me with some unexpected gifts that I am so grateful for. He is an on time God who is in the business of refining us to be just what He wants us to be. I am so thankful He has planted John and I here and as long as He has us here I am going to continually count my blessings and be content in every situation. The next time I post I will either be on the beach or just getting home from some much needed time away with the ones I love. Destin, here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Shining Star!

Shining Star!
Drew Boo!

I love this man!!!

I love this man!!!

Brackin

Brackin
Sweet boy!

Don't ever grow up.....

Don't ever grow up.....
The boys tree swing!