Monday, April 13, 2009

LIVE-LAUGH-LOVE




Today was such a blessed day. I spent the day at my sister's house with her and my mom and my nephews. I absolutely love days like this. It was a day of rest, relaxation, and conversation. It always amazes me . . . the bond between my mother, sister, and I. It is something that the Lord has truly blessed me with. There is an unspoken comfort in just sitting around chatting about life. Where life has taken us . . . and where life is going to take us. Few find this rare treasure these days. I am just glad we are the few that have the opportunity to share such a special bond with each other. Thank you Lord Jesus for family!!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Shining Star!

Shining Star!
Drew Boo!

I love this man!!!

I love this man!!!

Brackin

Brackin
Sweet boy!

Don't ever grow up.....

Don't ever grow up.....
The boys tree swing!