Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Another Snow Day!!!! YEAH!!!!



Well this is the view from my front door today! I love the look of it, but hate being out in it. It is SOOOO cold. We went to the movie store last night to prepare for today (praying for no school so my nephew Jake could stay the night) renting 3 movies and a game for my nephew to play while he is here enjoying the weather with us. When we got home . . . we started watching the movie and our TV went out. This of course upset my husband, but I actually like times like this. Him and my nephew have had more fun today WITHOUT that silly TV than they have in a long time. I love the way the lord works.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Shining Star!

Shining Star!
Drew Boo!

I love this man!!!

I love this man!!!

Brackin

Brackin
Sweet boy!

Don't ever grow up.....

Don't ever grow up.....
The boys tree swing!