Sunday, January 4, 2009

Well it has been awhile since the last time you heard from me-so I thought I would update you on some new things in my life. There has been a new addition in my life as of 1-2-09. His name is Ori, and he is a sweet little Shih-Poo puppy. He is so sweet and my 5 year old miniture princess schnauzer Kendra is adapting very well. She is a good big sister as of now, but I am sure that when the honeymoon period is over she will get her knocks in. I will try to get some pictures downloaded soon so you can see just how cute our little Ori is. Hope the new year finds everyone doing well, we are just great! Talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Shining Star!

Shining Star!
Drew Boo!

I love this man!!!

I love this man!!!

Brackin

Brackin
Sweet boy!

Don't ever grow up.....

Don't ever grow up.....
The boys tree swing!